Pre-booked hotel option
We have pre-booked rooms at Elite Hotel Carolina Tower, located in central Stockholm, in close proximity to the growing area of Karolinska Institutet and Karolinska University Hospital. Walking distance to the conference venue is about 5 minutes. The blocked rooms are not available through other booking channels, only the booking with the e-mail and code below.
Room reservation is made on a first come – first served basis. Rooms and these rates are available up until July 26, 2021 (or until the blocked rooms are fully booked, if this happens before July 26.)
For cancellation conditions, please check with the hotel at the reservation.
Hotel website: www.elite.se/en/hotels/stockholm/hotel-carolina-tower
- 1,850 SEK for one person use (ask the hotel for options and price for 2 people use).
- 2,750 SEK for family suite
The price are per night/per room, and includes VAT, breakfast and Wifi.
Booking to the conference code – e-mail the hotel booking service:
- Please state booking code: “ATP1A3-22Sept”
- Please state which date or dates you wish to book your room, and if you are one or two people
- Please state if you need accessibility adapted room
- Family suite might not be adapted for wheel chair access, but ask the hotel if it suits your family needs
Questions about the hotel or the reservation can be made to
e-mail: email@example.com or phone +46 4000 04 66 (press 1).
Low budget optional hotels and hostels
Lower cost optional accommodation can be found in any of the main booking services on-line.
phone: +46 18 67 15 33 or +46 18 67 10 03
- May 2021, Registration open
- 20 June, last day for abstract submission
- 15 July, last day for early bird fee
- 26 July, last day to book hotel room to the conference price
Karolinska University Hospital