ATP1A3 in Disease 2021, Stockholm, Sweden
Welcome to the next Annual Symposium on ATP1A3 in Disease in Stockholm, Sweden
23-24 September, 2021
Sweden is a child-friendly country with long traditions in pediatric care and research. We will introduce some new aspects in AHC and ATP1A3 related disease that should open up for new research projects and new therapeutic strategies.
Preliminary, our main themes will be:
- The origin of gait disturbances;
- The origin and recording of pain;
- The lipid environment of the ATP1A3 molecule
The 9th Annual Symposium was originally planned to take place in October 2020, but due to the current pandemic we unfortunately had to postpone the meeting. Detailed planning of the 2021 Symposium in Stockholm is ongoing and updates will continually be announced on this website.
Please stay tuned and stay safe!
On behalf of the Organizing committee
Anita Aperia Eli Gunnarson Hjalmar Brismar
phone: +46 18 67 15 33 or +46 18 67 10 03
- April 2021, Registration open
- 15 July, last day for early bird fee
- 26 July, last day to book hotel room to the conference price
Karolinska University Hospital